Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Love Behind Bars -Jemi Story Episode 44

Love Behind Bars -Jemi Story Episode 44 Tube. Duration : 0.72 Mins.


Enjoy Peeps thanks for everything!! Episode 44 Once Demi and Joe made it to their room Demi laid the blanket on the bed. She sat down as she ran her finger over the soft fabric. Demi: So I saw on TV one time that if you sleep with a baby's blanket before you use with the baby it captures your scent. So that when we wrap it around him he feels more comfortable because he can smell his parents. So we are going to sleep with it till he arrives. Joe: Babe, you are so amazing. I just love you so much. Demi smiled and Joe sat down next to her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer so he could rub her stomach. He laid his hand on her stomach and kissed her head. Demi: You feel him? He is moving. Joe: Yeah it's so amazing. I can't wait for us to ly in bed with our little guy on between us. Demi: Well technically he does lay in between us. Joe: Yes, but I mean where I can stroke his head and kiss him. Demi: Yes and where I can stroke my finger on his cheek and kiss his nose. And blow on his stomach to make him giggle. Demi and Joe scooted back so they were both leaning against the headboard. Demi kept her back against Joe's chest. Joe kept both hands on her stomach as he gently massaged it. Joe: I hope he has your smile and you nose and your adorable laugh. Demi: I want him to have my smile but everything else of you. Joe: I can't wait to be able to teach him baseball and watch him play t ball. Demi: I want to be a soccer mom. I want to get up early on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment