Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thugg Lyfe- Hen-Dog & Lil' Mitch

Thugg Lyfe- Hen-Dog & Lil' Mitch Tube. Duration : 3.15 Mins.


Thug Lyfe By: H-Dog and Lil' Mitch Second track H-dog and Lil' Mitch with the sick flow. LYRICS: 1st Verse Names lil mj and don't forget. haters in the streets jaws drop when I spit. Bitches shirts fly up flashing tits, catch my balls in your mouth like a baseball MIT girls pass my dick a round like a maharaja cigurte Mitchell and Henry are ghetto from head to toe, got a sick ass flow, but getting in no trouble stay away from the popo, you would think I'm a baker with all this dough. I'm done with your girl here here have back your hoe. I'm always staying high henry and evan and Sam stay low, like honestly just grow, my raps are just like a crow fly and black my life is bro. 2nd Verse allow me to introduce myself, it's hen dog millionaire not a penny to the name but a rap extraorinaire spitting these verses off like i just dont care its the not so tall kid with the jb hair i like to think that i have some pretty fly shoes you know those black and white adidas and the red ones too i hear your dick is pretty small, blame the mountain dew with your boy lil mitch and p resh too call me tiger woods, when im done youre screwed and dont think youre leaving without making some food girls are good at cooking, im not trying to be rude so make me a sandwich and lose the attitude yeah thats right, i dont wanna hear any bitchin see things from your view? bitch theres no window in the kitchen you may need to tie your shoes, im afriad you maybe trippin bitch im ghetto so its that kool ...

No comments:

Post a Comment