Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Rick Ross-Luxury Tax (Ft. Lil Wayne,Young Jeezy,Trick Daddy)

Rick Ross-Luxury Tax (Ft. Lil Wayne,Young Jeezy,Trick Daddy) Video Clips. Duration : 4.73 Mins.


I think we got a problem Yeahh... Big money in this bitch if you didn't knew. Big business minus the business suit. Even I look in the mirror like is it you, And I say I must be the hottest if it isnt you. Stay fresh from my top to my tennis shoes. New coop, no top, big tennis shoes. Never slipped, not even on the side of a swimming pool. We don't get rid of Q, We get rid of fools. They said I couldn't play football I was too small. Yhey say I could'ntplay basketball I wasn't tall. They say I could'ntplay baseball at all. And now everyday of my life I ball. And they say it ain't raining until someone assassinate, And I feel like mlk Yeah... I have a dream to be your worst nightmare, And now meet the boss of the cartel. I'm a seven-nine satan, sitting on Lorenzzes. And I seem really patient, picture the equation. People taking pictures and they really getting fragrant. Flags down my spaceship, sergeant searching for a fragrance. Yayo, Yayo, he wanna sniff the yayo, flying saucer on the hasa In the casa just to lay-low. Make more (money man) that the model for the mob, Need a blowjob my model, get a model for the job. Go hard, no job, hustler, no prob, poster, Nigga what finger f**k you whole squad. Forty around spending doe, flipping for my? Let you raid tax on them packs if you didn't know Bought a new crib, niggas feeling like I hid. 3.2 but I just did it for the kids. More guns than a pawn shop, Got my whole arm rocked. Keep the 760 double parked in the wrong spot ...

No comments:

Post a Comment